Monday, March 21, 2011

The UDP Diet

Last week was a pretty tiring week for me, and one morning I reaped the unintended consequences of me being so sleepy. I was in line, getting food and talking to Cally, when i tried to put my food on my plate. What i did not realize, however, was that i had subconsciously flipped my plate upside down in my hand. After everyone around me (including myself) had a good laugh at it, i sat down and began to eat off of the bottom of my plate. since an upside down plate isnt something you expect to see at breakfast, the conversation at my table soon turned to my plate.
After a few more laughs and smiles, we decided that i had stumbled across a new diet fad that would soon be sweeping the nation: the UDP (upside down plate) diet. You see, the bottom of a plate is always as big or smaller than the top of the plate. So if you flip your plate upside down, you have less space for your food. This will help you to take smaller portions by giving you a smaller plate. Yet you won't look weird for having a smaller plate, because it looks like it's the same size as everyone else's plate (only slightly different).
So now you have heard the latest and greatest new diet plan. Go, and spread the word! Even if no one actually uses this as a diet, the mere story of it might cause a small cheek or ab workout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment