Friday, May 13, 2011

Blessing Blessings

I would really appreciate it if everyone who reads this post would pray a blessing on the Gearhart family. I can hardly think of a family who’s more deserving of your prayers and blessings. Even if you don’t know them, all three are absolutely fantastic people who love God and love others to the best of their ability. They have been a blessing to me and many, many other people. So if you would take some time today and in the future to just pray that God would bless them whenever they come to mind (and if you don’t know them, then whenever/if ever I come to mind), I’d really appreciate it. Thanks :)
Sunshine and Brett were my adoptive parents all graduation weekend when my family couldn't make it.

Over spring break they opened their house up to 8 of us college students. They truely have the gift of hospitality and made all of us feel so welcomed. Tatiana is the one sitting bottom row middle. She rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment