Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In View of An Impending Graduation

Recently I've been thinking about my upcoming graduation and about how little time I have left here at my dearly beloved school.
Not wishing to dwell to much on the negative, I have tried to come up with other ways of refering to graduation.
Here is what I have come up with: passing, our departure, the end, we have met our expiration date, we have exceeded our time together, parting, no longer with eachother, no longer here, going to a different place, away, on an extended vacation from eachother, going in a different direction, being let go, our bodies are part of a permanent outplacement, kicking the schoolbucket, the final farewell, our last hurrah, adios-ing, seeing you way later, not so sweet a sorrow, hasta la vista baby, until we meet again, riding into the sunset.
So basically, graduation is similar to dying. Fortunately, "death cannot stop true love"-Wesley. And hopefully one day, "I'll be back"- Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment